Learning At Home Dashboard – GLMS Lafayette
As we all hunker down in our homes during the COVID-19 shelter in place period, we wanted to provide some resources and information to aid in your home schooling, daily routines, and ways to keep your children engaged. You and your children will recognize their teachers in the recorded videos and virtual school conferences while also noticing new teacher faces who work in our Oakland and Kensington campuses. Our teams are working endlessly to ensure we can uphold proper responses to guidance and regulations while also working together to generate valuable resources and connections for you and your families. We miss you and look forward to interacting and enriching each other remotely!
👋🏼 Team Greetings
👨👩👧👦 Family Messages
Please use this link to share your own videos and messages that you’d like the GLMS team and fellow families to see.
📱Virtual Classroom via Zoom
- How to Join GLMS Virtual Classroom via Zoom
- Campus Calendar
- Morning Story Circle (All ages welcome): M-F @ 9AM
- Ladybug Circle Time: M-W&F @ 9:30AM
- Bumblebee Circle Time: M&W-F @ 10:15AM
- Ms. Mireya Morning Circle Time (Caterpillars): M-F @ 9:45AM
- Afternoon Circle Time (All ages welcome): M-F @ 4PM
- Kinderdance: Tuesdays @ 3:05PM & Fridays @ 11AM
- Light Shine Yoga (Ladybugs & Bumblebees): Thursdays @ 9:30AM
- Light Shine Yoga (Caterpillars): Thursdays @ 10:45AM
- Skyhawks: Coaches Clipboard
👩🏻🏫 Circle Time, Stories & Montessori Curriculum
Toddlers (🐞 Ladybugs):
Preschool (🐝 Bumblebees):
Pre-K/TK (🐛 Caterpillars):
🚽 Toilet Training
With added time at home this could be a great time to dive into toilet training. Here are a few resources to help you get started.