Parents are invited to attend a tour or visit day on a first requested basis. If you would like to tour our Kensington campus please call 510-527-1278. Children will begin preschool in either mid June or the end of August.
When applying please provide your flexibility as well as your first choice of start date and schedule request. Acceptance letters are mailed and due within 15 days from the time of mutual agreement of your child’s placement.
Once all spaces are full for the year, you are invited to be in our wait pool. Should a place become open that is fitting to your child’s age and schedule, we will offer you the option to register for the available opening.
In Addition: To be considered for financial aid, complete the Request for Financial Aid form. In return, you will receive application materials.
Applications may be mailed to:
Growing Light Montessori School
52 Arlington Ave.
Kensington CA, 94707
Please use the following checklist to assist you with the application process. Links to printable versions of the forms and rate sheets are below. You will need Microsoft Office to open these documents on your computer.
- Directions to Apply (Kensington) 213.65 kB
- Application (Kensington) 214.67 kB
- Financial Assistance Application (Kensington) 155.4 kB
- Parent Questionnaire (Kensington) 198.75 kB
- Preschool Tuition Schedule (Kensington) 52.57 kB
- Tuition Schedule - Lower Elementary (Kensington) 51.04 kB
- Holiday Calendar (Kensington) 185.85 kB
- Special Events Calendar (Kensington) 158.26 kB
- Holiday Child Care Schedule (Kensington) 220.31 kB